This service is currently only available to Private Individual Commercial Vehicles Finance customers



Please login / register here:

Changing your name

Changing your name

If you’ve changed your name, please let us know so we can ensure our records are correct and your agreement is up to date.


Changing your personal name


For security purposes we’ll need an original certified copy of your marriage or deed poll certificate before we can amend our records (certified by a solicitor or your local Post Office).


We must receive the original certified copy document with the Post Office or solicitor stamp/signature in ink. No photocopies will be accepted.


More information on the certification service offered by the Post Office.


You must print and complete our name change form and send it along with the certified documentation in the same envelope.

Name change form  (863 KB)

Changing your company name

If you’re a Limited Company and wish to change your company name, we will require a copy of your Certificate of Incorporation in order to amend our records. If your company is not incorporated, please contact us to discuss the process.

Post your documentation to:

Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle Finance,
Customer Services,
Brunswick Court,
Yeomans Drive,
Milton Keynes,
MK14 5LR

Once we have your request

We aim to fulfil your request within 48 hours and will only contact you if we have any queries or problems processing your form.

Need to change your contact details?